Our Mission ... Keep Sedona Beautiful, Inc., acting through the stewardship of its members and volunteers, is committed to protect and sustain the unique scenic beauty and natural environment of the Greater Sedona Area.
Native Plant Workshop
Ursula K. Schuch: Going Native -- A Whole System Approach
Bill McDorman: What is Native? What is Invasive?
1. Janie B. Agyagos: Pollinators - not just butterflies and bees!
2. Allen Cornell: Native Plants of the Verde Valley and How They Were Used
3. Lindsey Curé: Decorative Native Plants
4. Chris Jensen: Water Wise Landscaping
5. Feather Jones: Discover the Wild Natives: Slide Show of High Desert Edible & Medicinal Plants
6. Jeff W. Schalau: Compost vs. Mulch: What's the Difference?
Advance tickets are $25 for KSB members and $35 for the general public. Tickets purchased at the event are $35 for KSB members and $45 for the general public. Included in that price are the two keynote speakers, a choice of two hour-long workshops of the six offered, breakfast savories, coffee, tea, water supplied by Kinetico and lunch of sandwiches and cookies donated by Wildflower Bread Company.
There is also a Silent Auction with items donated by the community.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their own mugs and/or water bottles to help make this a "zero-waste event". Sedona Recycles will bring their bins to help recycle or compost our waste.
Keep Sedona Beautiful, Inc., acting through the stewardship of its members and volunteers,
is committed to protect and sustain the unique scenic beauty and natural environment
of the Greater Sedona Area.