Our Mission ... Keep Sedona Beautiful, Inc., acting through the stewardship of its members and volunteers, is committed to protect and sustain the unique scenic beauty and natural environment of the Greater Sedona Area.
Native Plant Workshop
Walt Anderson: "Plant Parenthood, or Do Violets Have Blue Genes?"
Janie Agyagos: “The Effect of Climate Change on Flora and Fauna in the Southwest”
1. Bob Celaya: Insects & Diseases of Native Trees & Shrubs
2. Al Cornell: Native Plant Walkabout (Rain or Shine)
3. Pete Cure: Landscape Design with Drought Tolerant Plants, Water Features & Other Garden Elements (only 2 spots left!)
4. Steve Miller: Saving water beautifully: Use Native Plants in the Landscape
5. Jeff Schalau: Issues Facing Honeybees and Native Bees in the US
6. Anna Schrenk: Tackling Backyard Weeds and Beyond
7. Jean Searle: Native Junipers of the Sedona Area
Advance tickets are $25 for KSB members, $35 for the general public; an additional $10 at the door.
Included in the price of admission is breakfast savories by Wildflower Bread Company, coffee and tea, the two keynote speakers, a choice of two hour-long workshops from the seven offered, lunch and the Silent Auction with items donated by the community. Kinetico will supply water stations so bring your own mug or water bottle.
Check out the Silent Auction items with over 75 items generously donated by businesses and members of the community: native plants, decorated chair, pedicure, massage, framed photos, first class railroad tickets, decorated gourds, gift certificates to seventeen restaurants and so much more!