- The personal information we collect and how we use it.
- With whom we share your information.
- The measures we take to protect the security of your personal information.
- How you can communicate with us about your rights and choices.
INFORMATION KSB COLLECTS AND HOW WE USE IT
- Your Contact Information is used to provide information to you about your KSB membership, KSB sponsorship, newsletters, Speaker Series, news, events, public affairs issues, meetings, and other similar information that you may find interesting or useful. Contact Information may include your name, address, phone number, email address and company/organization name.
- Your Payment History is used for accounting and invoicing; tracking your membership, sponsorship, and other payments; and thanking you for your contributions and payments. We do not store your credit card information, and credit card payments are routed through payment card industry-compliant third-party payment services.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE
- Payment Processing. KSB uses third parties to provide credit card, bank, payment and information processing services. If you choose to make a payment online, by phone, through the mail, or by other means, we will share your personal information with our processing service providers. We authorize these service providers to use your personal information only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. We require these service providers by contract to safeguard the privacy and security of the personal information they process on our behalf.
- Medical Emergency. KSB will disclose your personal information to medical professionals in an emergency when you are attending a KSB-sponsored event or when KSB otherwise has reasonable presumed responsibility to do so.
- Necessity. KSB will disclose your personal information as necessary to protect your vital interest, protect the vital interest of another person, protect public safety, respond to government requests, and report information as required by law.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have rights regarding the personal information we maintain about you. We also offer you choices about what personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you.
You have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you;
- Request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you;
- Receive copies of the personal information we maintain about you;
- Update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information;
- Have the processing of your personal information restricted or object to the processing of your personal information; and
- Have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate.
To exercise these rights, please contact us as set forth below. You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us. We will apply your choices going forward.
We are committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information and have established safeguards to help protect such information. For example, to protect your privacy, KSB uses passwords to help verify authorized user identity before granting access to anywhere your personal information is stored. All online monetary transactions are done on a secure server. This means that information entered on the transaction page is encrypted before transmission. Though we strive to ensure the security of your information on our systems, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed 100% secure.
KSB provides links to information, surveys, events, services and goods on our website. KSB’s privacy practices may not be applicable at any of these unaffiliated websites. When you leave the KSB website, we have no control regarding what information may be collected about you, nor do we control what third parties might do with the information. It is important that you review any privacy policies on websites carefully before you make a purchase or use any services offered.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS / YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
HOW TO CONTACT US
Keep Sedona Beautiful
360 Brewer Rd
Sedona AZ 86336-6012
Updated 6 December 2022